• adrob2
    591 Posts
    Fri, Sep 27 2019 6:59 AM

I vote for Carnoustie.

• DampandDusty
    125 Posts
    Fri, Sep 27 2019 7:11 AM

fobby1980:
    Another point, we already have 9 “manicured” golf courses, with only StA, RSG, and Chambers for links golf. If anything we need more links courses in WGT. 

Royal Portrush.

...or Carnoustie

...or, randomly, Royal Dornoch.

...non links, Medinah or a prominent Ryder Cup venue eg. Gleneagles

• Rossembo
    948 Posts
    Fri, Sep 27 2019 4:15 PM

Royal Dornoch or Nairn West.  Tough courses in windy conditions where a sea breeze is

almost guaranteed.

Seaside Championship Courses in the North of Scotland.

• RogueMedic007
    2 Posts
    Sat, Sep 28 2019 1:02 PM
    I would love to see Oak Hill Country Club on here! It’s a PGA championship and Ryder Cup course with great scenery and lots of difficult shots to be made!
  • callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Sun, Sep 29 2019 4:51 AM

DoctorLarry:

If they add another Canadian course, will the Pro Shop carry snowshoes?   ;-)

Cross country skis's is the way to go. They have different locations on the ski's to tee up your ball. Also get to the next shot faster, especially on the down hill slopes. Just a hint though, I would use colored balls and if you lose one just make a snowball and pee on it and you have unlimited colored balls. 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sun, Sep 29 2019 8:34 AM

We (WGT) have some great courses on the ctth circuit, have they even approached any of these to ask about making a full 18 hole?

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sun, Sep 29 2019 12:10 PM

callaghan159:

DoctorLarry:

If they add another Canadian course, will the Pro Shop carry snowshoes?   ;-)

Cross country skis's is the way to go. They have different locations on the ski's to tee up your ball. Also get to the next shot faster, especially on the down hill slopes. Just a hint though, I would use colored balls and if you lose one just make a snowball and pee on it and you have unlimited colored balls. 

ROFL!

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Sun, Sep 29 2019 4:06 PM

andwhy67:

We (WGT) have some great courses on the ctth circuit, have they even approached any of these to ask about making a full 18 hole?

I'm still dreaming about have Celtic Manor & Harbour Town.. able to play full 18,..as the intro of Wolf Creek (full 18) 

Who knows, maybe if the game need migrate to other plataform, we can see some (more) courses build in (through) 3D software, ''like Cabo & Whistler''

Whishes

• MrFunnyWobbl
    894 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2019 3:45 PM

i'd take anything

even some local muni course that is 5500 yards and we'll all shoot 48. 

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 8:51 PM

I know i've already posted in this thread but here's one even better. How bout Pine Valley!!! Has anybody in wgt land played this course irl? Talk about exclusive,i guessing more people have played Augusta National than Pine Valley  P.S. ranked no.1 in the world 2012,2015 and 2019. No.1 in the U.S. too many times to list! Robert Trent Jones called it the toughest golf course in the world! Ladies and gentlemen of wgt land this is the one we must have. Fellow golfers unite!!

RSS