Forums

Help › Forums

facebook p.c players only

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 30 2019 7:53 AM (6 replies)
  • xxDannyxxo
    197 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2019 12:36 PM
    Hi all thought id grab your attention with this have created a facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/462748701124940/?fref=nf feel free to join if 1stly your not abusive to other players 2ndly must be a p.c player our only goal is to share tips/achievments no complaining of wtf shots as we all get them. i know most of you have a cc to discuss this but personally made group as its just nice to help others with your knowledge so no matter if you a hack that needs advice or a TC that can offer advice then give this group consideration. thx for taking time to read
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2019 12:49 PM

Here is a link to the group: WGT PC PLAYERS ONLY

• Stuman66
    244 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2019 1:03 PM

I'm in!

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2019 1:09 PM
    Don, what’s going on with our Facebook group? majority of the threads are about complain. Is this the reason why this FB PC group only is being created? Joseph
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2019 1:31 PM

Most of us are fed up with the complaining. This is a no complaining site just for PC Players..

Its a site where you can get help playing the game and get some answers

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 7:23 AM

i got kicked off the other FB page for calling out one of the admins. He had a propensity to say things his stats and scores didn't back up. I think the last one was me pointing out that his GIR % of 75% and a scrambling % of 52% meant that he probably shouldn't be giving tips on short game.

plus the page was full of people with ADPs of 21+  complaining about WGT game flaws. 

They don't have the game to pick up the small flaws and randomness. 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 7:53 AM
    I always stress to the players to pay attention when a high level player gives advice. When a Tour Champion speaks, Listen and don't fight Him/Her. Everyone has different ways of doing things and it always comes out the same.
RSS