Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Consecutive Day Bonus

Wed, Jul 17 2019 5:14 PM (7 replies)
  • cnatman
    25 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2019 7:00 AM

Anyone having an issue with this feature as of today on their iPad?  Normally you can go into any course, hit one shot, quit, and keep your days played bonus intact.  Today i’ve tried that, played a head to head coin game, and played a three hole practice round.

Do you have to play a full 18 hole round to get credit?

Thanks.

• ander101
    390 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2019 8:57 AM

On PC, you can click "WGTCommunity" click "Golf Courses" play any one hole, of any of the courses listed and it will count as CC day played, can even use CC pass.

I like Pebble # 7, hit 86 to 88 yrd's depending on wind, is safe shot, putt in & your done.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2019 9:25 AM

cnatman:
    Do you have to play a full 18 hole round to get credit?

No. Your CDP is credited as soon as you take your first swing of the day on any course in any format regardless of whether or not you finish what you started.   :-)

• cnatman
    25 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2019 1:50 PM

Thanks, that’s been my experience as well for the last three years or so I’ve been playing, but today the new daily bonus tab refuses to recognize that I’ve played.  As I was trying different things, there was one point when it said “play a round tomorrow and earn X bonus XP.  

I thought it might be fixed, but when I backed out, the red dot was still on my daily bonus box, and when I went back in, it was back to saying I needed to play today.

perhaps it is just a bug in the wording with the new upate, else I’ll have to open a ticket with the support team.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2019 4:34 PM

cnatman:
    perhaps it is just a bug in the wording with the new upate, else I’ll have to open a ticket with the support team.

You might get to a PC and play a hole there to see if that changes anything. 

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2019 4:46 PM

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2019 4:47 PM

cnatman:
    thought it might be fixed, but when I backed out, the red dot was still on my daily bonus box, and when I went back in, it was back to saying I needed to play today.

You may need to refresh to see the updated screen.  "backing out" may show what was there before.

I do think they are having some issues with this part of the mobile app, however, though, so it may be prudent to close and restart to be sure.

• cnatman
    25 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2019 5:14 PM

Thanks for the replies all.  Just logged. In to play another round and my consecutive day streak is still intact.  After I finished the hole, it awarded the bonus for the new day, but still has the wording that I can play a game today to earn the bonus.

it also had red dots on all apparel item categories, implying I could upgrade something, but after I clicked onto shirt, shoes, glove, etc, nothing to upgrade.  Hopefully they will workout the kinks to the new update in a few days...

RSS