Help › Forums

Re: WGT Ranking system!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 25 2019 12:15 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Ranger089
    47 Posts
    Sat, Jul 20 2019 5:00 AM

Play and enjoy the game for what it is.....a game. Remember, the maximum range of excuses is 0 meters.

• DanishTigerWoods
    7 Posts
    Sat, Jul 20 2019 10:04 AM

lonniescott711:

DanishTigerWoods:

lonniescott711:

Who are you playing since your history shows no A/S or M/P . You have a 3 year old account but only L33 Pro . 35 Ranked Rounds so you havent played that much at all . Your wall posts say you`re a loser and a quitter . This is more than likely why you cant get a game as well as the other listed information . After 3 years of doing nothing dont you think its time to learn how to play the game . 

The information in the post is still about the same until you reach the higher tiers . But at your tier yeah its still the same .

Because of personal reasons i have had some years on/off the game.

That doesnt matter your stats only change from playing . Your activity will slowly be erased from the game but not your stats . If you stopped playing at L33 + Pro and come back to the game 6 years later , you will still be a L33+ Pro . Your tier and rank will not change . So unless you are playing from another account then the above information is as is .

Since in another post you say you are playing on a computer then something in the milk isnt clean .

I know that, but that is not my question:) 

My question was: How does the ranking system works. Like in this post? http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/182410.aspx

• DanishTigerWoods
    7 Posts
    Sat, Jul 20 2019 10:04 AM

kipdog87:

The price of your Pc will not make you a better player.

Mick

I never said that ;) 

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, Jul 20 2019 10:31 AM

DanishTigerWoods:
    how does the ranking system work? Is it still 100% same as in this post? http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/182410.aspx
    Nope. It has been amended to C and TC tiers, and some changes may have come in that way.

• DanishTigerWoods
    7 Posts
    Sun, Jul 21 2019 11:35 AM

alosso:

DanishTigerWoods:
    how does the ranking system work? Is it still 100% same as in this post? http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/182410.aspx
    Nope. It has been amended to C and TC tiers, and some changes may have come in that way.

It seems like it does. I just hit 72, and advanced to Tour Pro. So it seems to still be like in the post. 

"

• When it is equal or smaller than 72 you go from Pro to Tour Pro"
  • alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Jul 21 2019 9:23 PM

DanishTigerWoods:
    For the tiers shown, the numbers are the same today. Mind you that we have TLs, Cs and TCs now...

There are other criteria for tier promotion which won't affect you, probably.

The explanation towards your observation,

DanishTigerWoods:
    I do see rankings that are high but they handicap is higher or lower, than the one in the post.

is that

- some players move in tiers independent of their average,

plus

- the average resets after tier promotion, and the usual higher scores while adapting to more difficult settings (e.g. track length, green speed) will raise the numbers.

Concerning the underlying question "Is anything incorrect?", my answer is No. Take it as it is!

You say,

DanishTigerWoods:
    some high-ranks kick me from lobby

This happens all the time. It will not happen if you make friends or join another CC with more than 5 active members. Play with them - they won't let you down as easily.

Have fun!!

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2019 1:42 AM

DanishTigerWoods:

kipdog87:

The price of your Pc will not make you a better player.

Mick

I never said that ;) 

Saying you play on a $2000 computer implied as much!

• kipdog87
    2,046 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2019 3:24 PM

DTW ..... i see that you are not playing much, so why do you make out as if you do. By the way by saying that you have a $ 2000 computer does imply that you think that it shouldhelp your game. Mick

• DanishTigerWoods
    7 Posts
    Thu, Jul 25 2019 12:15 PM

kipdog87:

DTW ..... i see that you are not playing much, so why do you make out as if you do. By the way by saying that you have a $ 2000 computer does imply that you think that it shouldhelp your game. Mick

Have been playing every day the last 2 weeks since i started again. ??

• PAGES
RSS