Help › Forums

Re: New Mobile Main Menu

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 18 2019 9:12 AM (9 replies)
  • Goldwax
    7 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2019 5:47 AM

How do you log out of the system.

The new set up looks straightforward enough but the question is how do you log out of the system 

Two other family members use the tablet.

Thanks in anticipation of an explanation.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2019 8:13 AM

The "my account" area is now in your settings. Use the Account tab to bring up the logout button. 

_CHAMPION 

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2019 8:59 AM

Why does WGT keep making things smaller and harder to read with the mobile app with each new update? For that matter, why do they feel the need to fix the app’s layout? And why does the font keep getting smaller and smaller? Yes, I’m repeating point 1, but it needs to be stated again. Did the lead designer of mobile app just recently get a LASIK operation and design the new look based on his newfound visual acuity? Does WGT ever read players’ rants like these and think: hey, maybe we should’ve not fixed what’s not broken?

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2019 9:06 AM

Couple of additions to the above post: first, the big golf ball where you change spin is now BLURRY instead of a sharp image like before. Second, the clubs’ images in club selection screen are also BLURRY; albeit very little, but noticeable. Considering every other images in the playing screen is sharp looking, this is a major fail on WGT’s part. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2019 9:34 AM

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2019 9:45 AM

Apparently you have a very selective cognizance. In my second post I pointed out two display issues with the new update. Since I played exclusively on mobile this is something I would gladly to have fixed. Do you have anything constructive for the mods, or are you just looking to bash anyone in particular?

• TRutger
    133 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2019 10:05 AM
    Perhaps you should understand this is a rant forum. Not a,"Golly gee this is great" forum. People with under 1000 posts in this forum and less than three years time served don't drink your kool aid.
  • TRutger
    133 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2019 10:06 AM
    You can guess my 128 posts are all to *** at a failure with this game.
  • Senga20
    3,046 Posts
    Thu, Jul 18 2019 2:04 AM

fobby1980:

Why does WGT keep making things smaller and harder to read with the mobile app with each new update? For that matter, why do they feel the need to fix the app’s layout? And why does the font keep getting smaller and smaller? Yes, I’m repeating point 1, but it needs to be stated again. Did the lead designer of mobile app just recently get a LASIK operation and design the new look based on his newfound visual acuity? Does WGT ever read players’ rants like these and think: hey, maybe we should’ve not fixed what’s not broken?

Hey Fobby .. I absolutely agree with you and have asked Champ the same question on another post last night ... the resizing is an issue as so many are pointing out to one another.  Hopefully an answer will be forthcoming soon.  Thanks mate for also raising the issue on this thread.  Contrary to what some may believe, size does matter!  ðŸ™‚

Cheers

Dee 

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Thu, Jul 18 2019 9:12 AM

Thanks for agreeing with me! 😃

RSS