Forums

Help › Forums

Re: cant change clubs

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 12 2020 3:01 PM (3 replies)
  • RooseveltJones
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2019 6:47 PM

I have been trying for a few days now trying to change my equipment, try new games get error message, saying rental clubs time is up change clubs, I go to my profile and look at my clubs it tells me my clubs are full with my equipment, but where it shows my equipment on the main screen I am missing to wedge. I've hit the change equipment button about 100 times now. I even cleared my flash cache. Will some please tell me how the hell I can start playing this game again.

Thanks

Rooseveltjones lvl45

• WGTShamWow
    906 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2019 12:05 PM

Make sure that you are not in the middle of a round, like a tournament or ranked round. If you are mid round, you would receive an error when trying to change clubs. Rented clubs last for the rental period but will also last until the round is completed. 

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2019 10:02 PM

RooseveltJones:
    get error message, saying rental clubs time is up change clubs,
    Correct - your equipment shows two wedges with negative rental time - they are overdue to be "returned".

Click "equipment", "edit equipment", "wedges", and pull two wedges from the lower part ("inventory", with big clubs in display) to the upper part ("bag"), replacing the rented clubs. Be sure NOT to use the  EZ SWING clubs!

Save the changes.

• SlicedWedge
    1 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2020 3:01 PM

Removed clubs that had expired replaced clubs with non rentals,still cant save

RSS