Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Account transfer

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 13 2019 3:58 PM (4 replies)
  • timothy1809
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2019 8:53 AM

Hiya im currently using my facebook as a log in process. However i am deleting my facebook account. How do i transfer to google without starting over? Im lvl 55 tour pro 72.5 avg and spent over 140 on the game. I really dont want to start over. Please help and thanks!

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2019 10:06 AM

timothy1809:

Hiya im currently using my facebook as a log in process. However i am deleting my facebook account. How do i transfer to google without starting over? Im lvl 55 tour pro 72.5 avg and spent over 140 on the game. I really dont want to start over. Please help and thanks!

Not sure as to how it works with the mobile platform . So contact C/S and tell them what you want to do . They will help you with your account . Some of your stat information will be lost but nothing else . Any club and balls you have in your inventory will still remain yours after the transfer .. 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sat, Jul 13 2019 9:39 AM

Make sure wgt knows your email address , then if you ever need to get your account back they can link you . Firstly if you sign in under wgt.com you will also get your account up . When you download the mobile app you will log in under your normal login password and all your account details should be there. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jul 13 2019 10:51 AM

bossbird:
    Firstly if you sign in under wgt.com you will also get your account up

That works on a PC but  not mobile because of Flash, you have to use the app the way you said.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sat, Jul 13 2019 3:58 PM

I can sign in to wgt.com using my iPad to see my account , never tried playing through it , but to check equipement etc you can get into wgt that way . 

RSS