Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Longest Drive Course

Sat, Feb 24 2024 9:49 AM (52 replies)
  • roaddawgstyle
    305 Posts
    Tue, Jan 12 2016 6:46 AM

cabo i think it is 5, knock the ball up into the rocks it will bounce a dozen times and end up near the green

• KYLANDER
    970 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2018 5:30 PM

I did mine 449 drive on Whistler 17, aiming and hitting cart path.

Missed eagle putt though :-)

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2019 3:37 AM

I got my longest drive lol @ Cabo

Here is the video...

- Carl 

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2020 2:05 AM

flaccus:

Doublemochaman:
    I think you just go through it.  Sort of an early understanding of what it means to be a ghost.

LOL  - you are talking about the flat discs? You don't land on them and bounce a gazillion miles? How disappointing.

yes ... i hit a yardage disc some years back on kiawah #1 .... it made a "tic" noise and the ball jumped forward like it was propelled out of a cannon ... probably got an extra 30 or 40 yds out of my drive ...

Don

• Bluto346
    74 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2020 10:36 AM

The 17th @ Wolf Creek with a brisk tailwind is a good place to bust a long one.

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2020 8:22 PM

Bluto346:

Yep, got a 387yd drive on that hole, and at STA #5, a 395yd one. If I had used a better ball than TM TPx5 lv48, those would have been over 400yd for sure. 

• TheAmazingJosh
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2020 1:28 PM

I hit 408 recently off the first (hit cart path lol) at Wolf Creek. 

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2020 9:53 AM

flaccus:

Doublemochaman:
    I think you just go through it.  Sort of an early understanding of what it means to be a ghost.

LOL  - you are talking about the flat discs? You don't land on them and bounce a gazillion miles? How disappointing.

Reviving this old thread ...

Yes I hit one of the distance markers on Kiawah #1 years ago ... the flat colored discs are (sound like) metal on Kiawah, and landing on one produces a metallic "tick" and the ball (in my case) propelled forward quite a few extra yards ...

Other things you can hit on Kiawah? I landed on (came to rest on) a set of wooden steps going down into the sand on #2 Kiawah and was rewarded with a message that said "immovable obstruction" .... it then gave me a free drop on the fairway to play my next shot.

:-)

Oh man ... just saw that I already responded to that post .... :-)

Well then .... never mind ...

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2020 1:34 PM

Bluto346:

I was golfing with two others and we were teeing off Wolf Creel 17 with a decent tail wind. The first two of us hit your typical drive but our third hit a shank. He hit the cart path on the left rolled down it for some distance and then across the bridge. I think it was 417 yards and lucky as hell. I just checked but he didn't save the replay.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Sep 17 2020 4:28 PM

bypass07:

Bluto346:

I was golfing with two others and we were teeing off Wolf Creel 17 with a decent tail wind. The first two of us hit your typical drive but our third hit a shank. He hit the cart path on the left rolled down it for some distance and then across the bridge. I think it was 417 yards and lucky as hell. I just checked but he didn't save the replay.

I was watching Icon one day and he was going for the cart path. It goes forever

RSS