Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Owners raiding other cubs

Wed, Jul 24 2019 9:12 AM (44 replies)
  • Ketket1
    6,871 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2019 8:45 AM

I've been a very active recruiter for almost 2 years. But I won't target any player who is in an active club with an active owner. Our club is comprised of players who were members of inactive clubs who wanted a change. They are Pro to Legend. 

I think it is just a common respect issue not to try and raid other active clubs for members. I agree, if you keep your members happy then it won't matter. But it is disrespectful in my opinion. 

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,296 Posts
    Mon, Jul 15 2019 12:54 AM

OH I'm Not Sorry One Bit

I really want to say I’m sorry I tried to invite the owner also, but he came back red, were not slave owners, golf is a free agent game feel free to raid our country when you like we have only 25 players 21 5 to 7 years , Now if you can’t produce an atmosphere of players enjoying playing against players that are more like team mates than people trying to do anything to Win and they do but they like each other, they know each other , we never carry more than 40 so were always recruiting and yes I will recruit the best players I don’t care what country club they belong to. If they’re happy they won’t leave, sometimes we need to look in the mirror and do a check up from the neck up why are they leaving, Players don’t leave our country club, they get released with a life time membership and when they can play because life sometimes gets in the way of WGT>COM, there welcome back, and there locker still has there name on it. We don’t whine, we recruit. I’m truly sorry if you thought running a successful country was going to be easy, we have 3 or 4 Directors and only 25 very active players and we recognize the winners in our forum, and other team mates congratulate them, If player get’s ILL and tells us he’s out for radiation , the club leaves him get well messages.  Who wants a club that has 250 members and 70 play, 30 percent , right now our game of the week is pushing 90 percent … that’s success. Hold your head up, create a friend/family/I’ll whup your ass next week type of club. And boom watch the Magic. One more thing anyone who wants to join our club……….. The American Golf Academy …………………………………                                                                                               .                                                                                                                                               Alexander Borges jr

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Mon, Jul 15 2019 7:39 AM

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2019 7:17 AM

Robert1893:

LMAO!!! COULD NOT AGREE MORE!!!

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2019 9:12 AM

So what’s  the big deal if someone asks you to join their club while in a match with them. I’ve been asked many times, by owners and members. I just say, I’m good with my club, and that’s that.

RSS