Help › Forums

Re: Creating a new Country Club

Mon, Nov 11 2019 5:48 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sat, Jul 27 2019 12:59 PM

Tigerpaw509:

Well another week gone by and still silence from Wgt.How can a simple question go unanswered?I have found other players who have created new CC since I began trying so what is preventing me from starting one?

I don't know the answer but I would not expect a response from them here.

Did you reply to their last email/message?  If they are like me, sometimes they forget what they are doing if another shiny object appears, and then......

Oops, got to go ... something shiny just appeared..........

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 1:20 PM

Emails sent weekly and they are ignored.Gonna stop spending here and use the money for the new PS5 coming out next year.

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2019 6:32 AM

Still no reply from Wgt other than the "What do I think of customer service ?"

What I did notice is when you press the pay 50 credit button(even though it errors out) Wgt does take the 50 Credits from your account and a simple page refresh restores the credits.

• JimQ916
    9,914 Posts
    Mon, Nov 11 2019 5:48 AM

I'm having the same problem...I get "an error occurred" message when I get to step 2 (purchase CC). I've sent numerous PM's and e-mails to Support but no answer as of yet. I've tried different browsers and have plenty of credits.....I owned a CC before (it was transferred to me though) and had no problem. I'm asking a friend to try to set one up then transfer ownership to and he's gonna do it today....I'll keep ev1 posted if this works.

• PAGES
RSS