Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Chat on mobile app

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 15 2019 4:29 PM (7 replies)
  • arkage57
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2019 6:07 AM

One thing that really annoys me, is that when a head to head match is over, I have to click through all of the XP winnings and sponsor packs, before I can get back to chat to say Good Game, or to finish a chat that took place during the round. Usually, the other player has left before I can back to chat. 

There needs to be a way to finish the "round", including the chat, before all of the other stuff takes up the screen.

• Braphox
    19 Posts
    Sat, Jul 13 2019 4:57 AM

+1

• Kitbow
    2 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2019 2:02 PM

+1

• BOZskills
    387 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2019 5:16 PM

Used to be that way,one of the updates did away with that!!!

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2019 8:15 PM

+1

A very nice point made by the OP. 

Not only that, they should also remove the "Gift a ball to your opponent" button at the end of round. I don't mind doing it "manually" if I feel like or he/she deserves it so thanks but no thanks.

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Mon, Jul 15 2019 7:49 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

+1

A very nice point made by the OP. 

Not only that, they should also remove the "Gift a ball to your opponent" button at the end of round. I don't mind doing it "manually" if I feel like or he/she deserves it so thanks but no thanks.

I second that, sometimes I hit it by accident

• arkage57
    2,816 Posts
    Mon, Jul 15 2019 3:33 PM

Thanks for the support on this. 

I apologize to anyone that I have played, who wished me "Good Game" after the match, and I did not reply. I'm so busy clicking stuff closed, I never make it on time.

Today, I played a 3 hole match with an opp, and we chatted the entire length of the round. At the end, I was in such a panic to say "Goodbye" and "Good Game", that I mistakenly hit the Watch a Video for more XP....... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jul 15 2019 4:29 PM

Don't hold your breathe, it ain't gonna change. The game that MisterWGT envisioned as a social endeavor apparently deems sociable chat as an unnecessary feature.

Quite ridiculous, IMO, it's been that way on PC for a very long time. Used to be that the chat was separate from the game and stayed put between holes so you could finish what you started. Gonzo.  :-(

RSS