Forums

Help › Forums

Re: metre stop starting

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 10 2019 11:04 AM (3 replies)
  • TLyons1
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2019 9:56 PM

how do we stop the power stop starting, glitching what ever you wish to call it. its costing me balls, strokes and I am starting to hate the game. I know that wgt puts the issue back on your service provider and how busy the game may be. I receive great internet speed but the start stop issue remains. they are more happy to take our money for upgrades. maybe it just me having the problems, I don't know.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2019 3:05 PM

The hyperlinks on this thread may help you.

Make sure you only have the game client window open and shut everything else down when you play.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2019 4:34 PM

TLyons1:

how do we stop the power stop starting, glitching what ever you wish to call it. its costing me balls, strokes and I am starting to hate the game. I know that wgt puts the issue back on your service provider and how busy the game may be. I receive great internet speed but the start stop issue remains. they are more happy to take our money for upgrades. maybe it just me having the problems, I don't know.

It is all on your end.

First make sure you don't have a lot of unnecessary programs running in the background. This can cause serious meter problems. 

Second make sure you have a solid browser to play WGT with and use it for nothing else. And there are some good older versions of browsers that run the game much better than up to date browsers. The newest browser that I play WGT with is 3 years old. The other 2 are even older. And all use NPAPI flash instead of pepper flash. 

Third the more ram you have the better your computer will run WGT 

• girlyman0
    33 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2019 11:04 AM

i always do a speed test and run C -cleaner before i boot up  WGT , ,   and in game options adjust flash quality , for me medium works best  and i  rarely have meter problems .  good luck hope this may help

RSS