Help › Forums

Re: CC Tournament payout messed up!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 8 2019 11:04 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2019 10:34 AM

Sorry for continuing off track on a thread now closed from the point of view of it's purpose.

alosso:
    what to ask the CEO during one hour, given the limited scope of subjects?

Lol, I wondered about that.  His favourite colour, sports team, music taste? ;-)

alosso:
    Credits care for themselves, due to the ubiquitous rake %%. The credits they shell out are peanuts, presumably, and the gift card credits might have been payed for multiple times...

Yes, although I said the call to Mister WGT would be cheaper to those who would otherwise get gift cards it doesn't mean it would cost (others) less, quite the reverse.

Lets say someone wins the credits for a gift card in ready go's.

Giving an average finishing position of third (generous I'd think) then the player would "win" 7.5% of the purse each time but would have paid 2% of it to enter so the gain is 5.5%; wgt get 20%, 3.636 times as much.

So for the player to gain 165,000c for a $250 gift card others would have spent $7,650 (165,000c the player won and 165,000c x 3.636 wgt got) 

I don't pretend this is in any way accurate, a first and a fifth would  average third but pay out more is one of the many flaws but then I think averaging third is ulikely anyway.  I'm sure ball use will more than pay for setting up the rg's.

• Chris1973M
    1,832 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2019 11:04 AM

5,374 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2019 9:33 AM

Chris1973M:
    Will this $9.00 be credited back to me since i was the host?

It doesn't happen automatically. You need to contact Customer Service. They'll sort it out. 

Thanks Jim

• PAGES
RSS