Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hole #9 Chambers Bay Paranormal Portal Possibles

Tue, Jul 16 2019 6:55 AM (2 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 12:42 PM

This is the second time that I screen recorded the paranormal panic attacks I am having when on the tee box or around it & whatnots on #9 -- as well as unusuables on #8

Me avatar has been both ginormous and also a mini-me, sometimes invisible and when aiming backwards and taking the shot, somehow the ball lands on the green.

There be an active but dedicatable crew engaging an ongoing hunt for 2 of the hidden somewheres signs on the Chambers Bay & this could be why we havent found them on #9 or #8. Our infamous WGTmole, would not and has not ever failed to provide solid information re. hunts on the WGT & this unusual stuff on 8 & 9 might be the incidents needed to turn the corner on this mission and find the wooden signs on 8 & 9 to complete the set. The team has found and documented the signs from holes 1-7.

The threads for the sign findins mission can be seen with link below. This will make sense once you visit that and read up on the mysteriums. Allegedly.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/518670.aspx

Video below shows the reason I have some anxiety this morning:

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 4:12 PM

Just sayin --- look at this replay from the #9 tee and you might agree with me (Yancy):

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2019 6:55 AM

" One pill makes you larger, one pill makes you small, and the ones that Mother gives you, don't do anything at all "

J.A.

I do believe we may be "chasing rabbits ".

Doc :)

RSS