Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Bracket tournament- will not let me play next match

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 6 2019 5:39 AM (2 replies)
  • AirBless
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2019 6:44 PM

Maybe dumb question, but I advanced to second round.  Clock is counting down to when second round ends, other bracket shows other players with scores on their second round.  I cannot find any way to start my second round match.  This happened twice before, time ran out and I was WD’d.  What am I doing wrong?  Any help is appreciated.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 8:47 PM

AirBless:

Maybe dumb question, but I advanced to second round.  Clock is counting down to when second round ends, other bracket shows other players with scores on their second round.  I cannot find any way to start my second round match.  This happened twice before, time ran out and I was WD’d.  What am I doing wrong?  Any help is appreciated.

According to your score history, you played the second round in a bracket tournament today and lost, 54-59.  Maybe that was after this post.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 5:39 AM

DoctorLarry:
    According to your score history, you played the second round in a bracket tournament today and lost, 54-59.  Maybe that was after this post.

Maybe he means the bracket before where he is down as a wd in the 2nd round.  I can't think of an explanation for what he describes.

RSS