Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Howdy

Sat, Jul 6 2019 5:17 AM (4 replies)
  • Liamoville
    3 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2019 6:16 AM

Hi all,

I just thought i'd introduce myself - My name is Liam. 

I've only joined WGT last week, having heard about it for years.

I'm already addicted. Any suggestions or tips for anything are more than welcome. I mainly play on iOS.

Thanks,

Liam

• BronxBarrons154
    23 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2019 6:02 PM

Hello and welcome to WGT.  I have been playing only since February but I can suggest holding off buying “expensive” equipment until you level up considerably. The reason I say this is as you progress better equipment becomes available.  Through lots of practice and grinding, leveling up in a relatively short period of time is very possible.

Play lots of coin room games to earn coins which you can then use to rent clubs that are better than the Starter clubs.  At Level 10 you can rent for one week, some M2K clubs for 10,000 coins.  They are slightly better than Starters and can help you in the coin room games.

Search on “WGT” at youtube and you will find lots of videos some of the most experienced players have been kind enough to upload.  One word of caution, do not expect similar results when you play.  They are using top of the line equipment that will allow for their approach shots to stop on a dime whereas your ball will continue to roll all the way back to the club house. LOL

Most important, remember it is just a game; no one is earning PGA tour cards from playing WGT. 😃

• Liamoville
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 1:58 AM

Thanks Bronx, appreciate it! :)

BronxBarrons154:

Hello and welcome to WGT.  I have been playing only since February but I can suggest holding off buying “expensive” equipment until you level up considerably. The reason I say this is as you progress better equipment becomes available.  Through lots of practice and grinding, leveling up in a relatively short period of time is very possible.

Play lots of coin room games to earn coins which you can then use to rent clubs that are better than the Starter clubs.  At Level 10 you can rent for one week, some M2K clubs for 10,000 coins.  They are slightly better than Starters and can help you in the coin room games.

Search on “WGT” at youtube and you will find lots of videos some of the most experienced players have been kind enough to upload.  One word of caution, do not expect similar results when you play.  They are using top of the line equipment that will allow for their approach shots to stop on a dime whereas your ball will continue to roll all the way back to the club house. LOL

Most important, remember it is just a game; no one is earning PGA tour cards from playing WGT. 😃

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 1:01 PM

Liamoville:

Hi all,

I just thought i'd introduce myself - My name is Liam. 

Welcome to WGT Liam --- Home of the BEST online community on the web.
    My best tip to offer is use the forums for help as many many players will are willing to take their own time and give advice or answer your questions.
    I am cereal. Have fun.

Sincerely, I am Yancy

• gherkinhead1
    245 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 5:17 AM

Howdy

RSS