skip nav

Forums

Re: load problems

Thu, Aug 8 2019 11:15 AM by borntobesting. 37 replies.
  • craigswan United Kingdom
    14,814 Posts
    Thu, Jul 18 2019 2:20 PM

Homer Simpson GIF - Homer Simpson Computer GIFs

Digg
    Delicious
  • hatcojack United States
    370 Posts
    Thu, Jul 18 2019 2:33 PM

try this:  left click, then "submit error to wgt", then click cancel when next screen comes up. 

Digg
    Delicious
  • webbjoseph United States
    890 Posts
    Sat, Jul 20 2019 12:51 AM

Well i was shocked to see them restore my CDP, After the Load Error Problem. WGT is not all bad they will help if you ask. Thanks WGT. STTHF Joe

Digg
    Delicious
  • AHiggins59 Australia
    22 Posts
    Sun, Jul 28 2019 1:41 AM

still issues night fix your game or start giving my balls back when i cant complete games im seriously annoyed

Digg
    Delicious
  • AHiggins59 Australia
    22 Posts
    Sun, Jul 28 2019 1:53 AM

-5 round through 6 holes then game locks up close browser,then i go main page then this no play now button so cant return,some compensation be nice for loss of balls not being able complete games.

Digg
    Delicious
  • AHiggins59 Australia
    22 Posts
    Sun, Jul 28 2019 1:59 AM

i see it wasn't just me 

Digg
    Delicious
  • AHiggins59 Australia
    22 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2019 4:18 AM

suprise suprise clash starts again loading issues once again  just awesome

Digg
    Delicious
  • borntobesting United States
    8,177 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2019 11:15 AM

YankeeJim:

AHiggins59:
     I thought that may have been the issue  YankeeJim ,But i just don't understand why every other site works fine that time of night is only here?

Those other site probably don't have the quantity of downloads necessary to play or view whatever's there. I'm sure you don't have problems getting to WGT, just after you get there. This is because of what they have to send to you so you can play and that's where the amount of local traffic gets in the way.

If you haven't already, go to your Game Settings and under the Advanced tab, allow Background Loading. This may help if you have it turned off.

And if he is still clearing his cache every time he plays that just makes it worse. 

Digg
    Delicious
RSS