Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Best of the par3's

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 2 2019 10:32 AM (4 replies)
  • BOZskills
    387 Posts
    Sun, Jun 30 2019 8:37 AM

Gentlemen,i'm conducting an informal forum poll. Does anyone like the best of the par 3 when it comes up in the rotation of courses in the coin rooms? I ask because i've never played anyone who likes them and i would like to see wgt drop them out of the coin room rotation! Thank you to all wgt players who take time to reply.

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2019 4:18 AM
    BOZskills:

Gentlemen,i'm conducting an informal forum poll. Does anyone like the best of the par 3 when it comes up in the rotation of courses in the coin rooms? I ask because i've never played anyone who likes them and i would like to see wgt drop them out of the coin room rotation! Thank you to all wgt players who take time to reply.

If you had placed 3 boxes to put a check mark in, like, dislike, doesn't matter, I would have to choose, the like category.. To be a real good player on here, you need to know how to play every hole, par 3s included. A tee shot on a par 3, is nothing more than, an approach shot, to a par 4 or 5 hole. Plus the par 3 holes save me hits on golf balls, which saves me credits. I'm sorry, you probably didn't want to hear this.
  • AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2019 8:32 AM

Hi BOZskills. I like the Best of Par 3 course and I also like Best of Bandon par 3. I highly doubt either of them will be removed from coin room rotation so my advice is to learn to love them and build confidence in playing them well. If, as you say, players dislike these courses in coin rooms you will gain a competitive advantage. As a bonus, you will score better on them in tournaments, too.

Happy golfing, mate. Cheers.

• BOZskills
    387 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2019 7:17 PM

Ty for the replies and advice. Unfortunately i don't know how to do the box thing. All opinions are welcome that's why i asked. Also didn't say i don't know how to play them, simply don't want 9holes of them! Want to play full 9 hole courses,where i can use all my clubs and be  challenged by the entirety of the course! Jmo! Ty again all replys are welcome.

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 10:32 AM
    I wasn't implying that you didn't know how to play a par 3 hole, I was speaking in a general context, for all tiers and levels, I thought that's what a survey was for, all people.
RSS