Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Announcement: Two Drivers Are Changing Level

Wed, Jun 26 2019 3:09 PM (55 replies)
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2019 12:32 PM
    His was an observation? So was mine, what makes me a cry Baby and him not? As far as quitting, heck no, you'd like that, get rid of all of us with common sense! My comments were based on wgt making more money, something for everyone, then more people make purchases, we all win, simple business plan 101
  • andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2019 1:21 PM

DonCaron:
    I believe WGT can change the specs on equipment also. 

Me too, Give it a couple of weeks/time period of players purchasing said driver at $55 and then watch how suddenly the 291 driver is all of a sudden not going as far!

Make hay while the sun shines!

Mine didn’t actually cost me anything, just spend a small portion of the credits earned through the 2sec videos.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2019 1:50 PM

andwhy67:

DonCaron:
    I believe WGT can change the specs on equipment also. 

Me too, Give it a couple of weeks/time period of players purchasing said driver at $55 and then watch how suddenly the 291 driver is all of a sudden not going as far!

Make hay while the sun shines!

Mine didn’t actually cost me anything, just spend a small portion of the credits earned through the 2sec videos.

Technically correct that WGT could change specs, but we never have before and will continue that trend. 

_CHAMPION 

• Leggoman13
    8,264 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2019 2:22 PM

WGTChampion:

You may be thinking, "why would you drop the level on the highest level driver in the game?"

You'll have an answer for that after our downtime (which should be tonight 6/25). Feel free to speculate on what that may be in the comments. Also, keep a lookout for Icon's normal downtime message to confirm when the downtime will take place. 

_CHAMPION 

(Updated to change the date to 6/25) 

I guess will have to wait one more day to find out why ?

cheers

:o)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2019 2:34 PM

Luckystar5:
    So was mine, what makes me a cry Baby and him not?

Who called you a crybaby?

Luckystar5:
    As far as quitting, heck no, you'd like that, get rid of all of us with common sense!

Now you're just getting silly.

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2019 3:09 PM
    Silly? Wow and Golly , now you really hurt my feelings!
RSS