Forums

Help › Forums

Re: FLASH SALE: Select Callaway Drivers!

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 23 2019 6:40 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • mrmp1
    522 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2019 4:44 PM

Agreed

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2019 5:22 PM

quadrock123:

IMO, they never should have let lower tiers buy the clubs meant for the higher tiers. All that does is give the lower tiers a greater advantage, and a lesser desire to level up since they already have the best clubs that the higher tiers money can buy. Just saying...

I agree. The gear should also be tier specific along with the level. I initially had that in my post, but deleted it before posting. 

90+ and Legend+ for higher gear. (Not sure, but I think Legends play from same tees as those tiers above them..TL, C, TC). 

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2019 7:35 PM

jayw4862:
    (Not sure, but I think Legends play from same tees as those tiers above them..TL, C, TC).

True.

Moving to Legend is painful.  Only thing left is higher green speed.

I don't mind waiting for better gear - I need to learn how to play better first.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2019 9:48 AM

DoctorLarry:
    I need to learn how to play better first.

You and me both ;-)

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2019 11:45 AM

quadrock123:

IMO, they never should have let lower tiers buy the clubs meant for the higher tiers. All that does is give the lower tiers a greater advantage, and a lesser desire to level up since they already have the best clubs that the higher tiers money can buy. Just saying...

huh?

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2019 6:40 PM

Unless you are playing match play challenge for credits what does it matter? Only in a few all players eligible CC tournaments and no tier bracket tournaments are you put against lower tier higher level players. Stroke play rounds are for ego only as you get nothing for winning. And coin games you only lose some worthless coins. 

• PAGES
RSS