Help › Forums

Re: Going Back to Level Up rent and equip screen

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 20 2019 11:14 PM (4 replies)
  • superdestructor
    523 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2019 4:37 AM

Hello

I leveled up today from 59 to 60 and when presented with the level up rent and equip free screen I had the option of a driver and two wedges that I could rent for free. However I accidentally clicked the next button after renting only one of the wedges and missed out on the driver and other wedge. Is there any way to get that free rent option back without spending any credits.

I ask this because being a master on starter clubs it would have been very nice to play with a driver that hit 275+ even for the short 2 hour rental period.

Best Regards

• Robert1893
    7,650 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2019 8:59 AM

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2019 9:16 AM

Robert1893:

It's been a long time since I've leveled up and took advantage of the free rental offer, but I thought players were only allowed to choose one of the clubs being offered. I didn't think you could choose more than one.

But I could be mistaken. 

No Robert you are not mistaken. You only get 1 free rental after you level up. It’s not like a free rental weekend. 

• AlaskanDame
    18,869 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2019 10:30 AM
    Yes, you must choose one from among the options.

Speaking of "choosing," would you like to choose a different CC? The one you are in looks quite defunct and abandoned by its owner. A good CC would have helped you out of those starter clubs by now, if you were active in club tournaments and otherwise participating, etc.
  • superdestructor
    523 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2019 11:14 PM

Thanks for clearing that up and suggesting changing CC. I have not really experienced the benefits of a good active CC. Going to give it a try.

RSS