Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Ex-ChampionsGate CC member ... back at last..

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 22 2019 4:16 PM (9 replies)
  • kelly489
    436 Posts
    Mon, Jun 17 2019 9:15 PM

years ago I was a member of Championsgate and loved it.. because of medically problems I coulld no longer play regular and benefit the club.. so I dropped out. After several strokes and some fairly long stays in nursing homes, I am well enough to play again.. I have been back for about five months and not missed a day. If anyone sees this and knows fireman the owner please direct his attention here.. I would love to get back with the old and new members of Championsgate. It was the finest bunch of people and I am sure it still is.. my email is tomteepack@hotmail.com. If any one wants me back I will gladly drop from this new club and would love to get back to the comradeship of the best club on WGT 

Kelly (Tom)

• fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Tue, Jun 18 2019 3:45 PM

We would love you back. I tried to send you several messages but you being on  mobile you do not see them. I will send an invite

• fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Tue, Jun 18 2019 5:06 PM

u are on my friends list...I tried to sen a club and it would not let me

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Jun 18 2019 6:35 PM

Heres a Link Kelly to Championsgate

• kelly489
    436 Posts
    Tue, Jun 18 2019 8:13 PM

Hi Fireman good to here from you.. since I joined a club when I could not reach you. I Imagine that is why you cannot invite me. I will leave the other club and sit and wait for your invitation if you will send it again

• kelly489
    436 Posts
    Tue, Jun 18 2019 8:18 PM

I just left the new club so an invite should work.. I sure missed you guys but never as much as now after finding what other clubs can be like or rather what they fail to be.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Jun 19 2019 12:38 PM

kelly489:

I just left the new club so an invite should work.. I sure missed you guys but never as much as now after finding what other clubs can be like or rather what they fail to be.

I gave you a link to their page. Just hit the join button

• fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2019 8:15 AM

Well kelly made it back to the club. He hit the ground running. Thank you that helped get him back home. 

Have fun good luck hit em straight

fireman33

• kipdog87
    2,046 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2019 2:53 PM

Great to know that you have made it back to your mother club, as i know there is know place better to be than your home CC. Ps. i hope that god keeps smilling down on you.

Mick

• fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2019 4:16 PM

We are glad to have him back. I saw him when he came back but would not send a club invite because he was in another club.

He hit the ground running and looks to be having fun

fireman33

RSS