Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Microsoft Surface pro tablet

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 8 2019 3:55 PM (5 replies)
  • BUDGEPMQ2444
    4 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2019 9:05 PM

Hi, i have just purchased a surface pro tablet. How can i install this game on new tablet and enjoy as i previously did on my Ipad ?

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sat, Jun 8 2019 6:56 AM

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Sat, Jun 8 2019 7:19 AM

BUDGEPMQ2444:

Hi, i have just purchased a surface pro tablet. How can i install this game on new tablet and enjoy as i previously did on my Ipad ?

I believe you'll need to run an emulator like Bluestacks. I would simply Google "how to run android apps on a surface pro tablet." To my knowledge, WGT doesn't have an app for the surface pro. 

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sat, Jun 8 2019 7:37 AM

As the OS for the Surface is Windows 8 you can play directly from WGT.com and have all the features of WGT including full multiplayer , match play and A/S. 

Like Robert said you can install an emulator like Blue Stacks and download the Android version. But the meter on the Android version on both Blue Stacks and Nox has been quite laggiy and stuttery lately ,so bad in fact it is almost unplayable. 

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sat, Jun 8 2019 9:31 AM

borntobesting:
    As the OS for the Surface is Windows 8 you can play directly from WGT.com and have all the features of WGT including full multiplayer , match play and A/S. 

Exactly.

Although I avoid MS products as much as possible, the Surface Pro is a PC, so it will play just like a PC.  As Joe noted, just go to wgt.com and sign in.  If you played on mobile before, it will be different but much richer (IMHO) - many more options (excluding the apparel stuff).

• BUDGEPMQ2444
    4 Posts
    Sat, Jun 8 2019 3:55 PM

thank you all who replied. appreciate your help

RSS