Forums

Help › Forums

Re: returning to a game

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 8 2019 8:05 PM (2 replies)
  • OkGolf20
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2019 1:44 PM

Why can't I return to a game I was playing?  I click on "return to game"  and gives a message that it does not support multiple games and shows as a guest.  I am about to delete WGT for good.  This is not the first time this has happened and I end up deleting it then coming back anyway to clear it.  Frustrating!

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2019 8:06 PM

Make sure you only have 1 browser open on the game client page. If you have  2 browsers open on the game client page you will get that error. And don’t click return to game from the WGT main page. Doing that will open a 2nd browser on the game client page causing that error.

Open a single browser directly to the game client page and it should allow you to continue your game. The best thing to do is to set your browser start up page to the game client so when you start your browser it loads straight to the game client page. I have all the browsers that I use to play WGT set up that way and never have a problem restarting a game.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Jun 8 2019 8:05 PM

borntobesting:
    Open a single browser directly to the game client page and it should allow you to continue your game. The best thing to do is to set your browser start up page to the game client so when you start your browser it loads straight to the game client page. I have all the browsers that I use to play WGT set up that way and never have a problem restarting a game.

I have the Gameclient Bookmarked as well as my Country Club Homepage. When I open My playing browser the Gameclient is my homepage in the browser. I don't use Maxthon for anything else.

RSS