• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Fri, May 31 2019 3:34 AM

craigswan:

40 mins to go .

one last game .

play now button has dissappeared .

bah .,

Did you ever get to play something besides Kiawah?

• Kenbo00
    434 Posts
    Fri, May 31 2019 8:22 AM

Please tell me the top three getting gp's is only for clash 100 as a celebration, and is going back to normal after?

You guys have heard it a zillion times I'm sure... but honestly, if you want the clash to continue to be a fun event for all.. you really need to take a long hard look at the prize structure. I believe first place is the only club that should get the golden putter, but you need to add prizes to entice people to spend so much to play in these events. A sleeve of balls for second place? Anyway...

Also, why a Wednesday start this week with no notice?

• Kenbo00
    434 Posts
    Fri, May 31 2019 8:41 AM

I think that believing clashes are just a numbers thing is incorrect. There are many clubs with 250 members who don't win the clash. First, the club has to want to win the clash. Second, the club has to get their members to all buy into winning the clash. Third, the club has to have the talent from the people who play in the clash to win.

It's not a fluke that we have seen clubs win multiple clashes. They are built to win and have great leadership.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2019 9:58 AM

Kenbo00:

Please tell me the top three getting gp's is only for clash 100 as a celebration, and is going back to normal after?

it will be going back to normal for 101. 

Kenbo00:

You guys have heard it a zillion times I'm sure... but honestly, if you want the clash to continue to be a fun event for all.. you really need to take a long hard look at the prize structure. 

I have some ideas for this that I'm working through with Product. Unfortunately we're still a ways out from any changes. 

_CHAMPION 

• Lizington
    276 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2019 10:10 AM

Hi Champion 

Could you inform us golfing peeps as to what date and time the next clash will start, will it be back to it's normal time or a day early again. 

Thanks 

Liz 

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2019 1:40 PM

To my knowledge the next one should be a normal Thursday/Friday clash. 

_CHAMPION 

• kipdog87
    2,046 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2019 3:51 PM

I agree that your CC and the members must want to win, got my GP clash 36, ok i have moved back to my mother CC but still clash as i find it fun. 

Mick

RSS