Re: Playing Experience

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 1 2019 2:40 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Sat, Jun 1 2019 2:40 PM

MattTheCaptain:

I played this game several years ago, and then started up fresh again three days ago.

Much like those many years ago, the game is still way off the map.

Playing from scratch has serious problems.  For one, you can't earn enough credits to get any gear that means a hell of a lot for any of the courses, even the easy courses.

The meter is difficult to master, figuring out how much power, lining up shots, etc.....makes sense from the concept of a new golfer going out.  

However, you also cannot purchase enough credits, nor have access to gear, that will make a difference either.

You can't join games because no one is around to play, and when you organize a game 50 percent of the current users complain about one thing or another, and then leave part way through because it "doesn't meet their standards."

Further, credits cost far too much to be able to buy anything of value.

Simply put, it's not worth playing.  You may be trying to get people to build their player up, but it does not work that way, real life or otherwise.  You need to decide, do you want to market towards dedicated players who want to play and play and play and play to have access to appropriate gear, and strategize their game, or do you want a mass consumed game where people buy credits and gear, at a reasonable level, and accomplish what you're after, which is regular gameplay.

For my part, I'm out.  I've given the game makers three opportunities over several years to get this game figured out.  It has wonderful potential, but they constantly make the game out of reach for anyone trying to get started.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Y'want i should call a WAAAambulance!?!?

• PAGES
RSS