Mon, Jul 8 2019 10:26 AM (41 replies)
  • ItsTooSweet
    149 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2019 9:09 PM

DoctorLarry:
    I have seen no one but you disagree.

fmags interview Denmark

Fast forward to 3.51.41.

Announcer: Now there's a lot of people are watching that have seen this game for the first time or are avid players of it, how do they get better? How do they get to your level if they want to be here next year to challenge you. What's your advice to them?

Fmags: Beginners need to just start the game need to level up as quickly as they can. Play a lot, get their level up high something to get decent equipment.

Aren't you tired of being embarrassed DoctorLarry. I am through humiliating you. You just haven't put in the time and you can't fake it. Your still playing checkers when everyone else is playing chess. You exposed yourself for what you really are.

DoctorLarry:
    Have a nice day.

Thank you, you too.

• Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2019 10:26 AM

Bjelis:

I play this game for some time but I don't know how to progress in this game? I have a shitty equipment, there is no way for free credits and I'm level 40. How  can I progress and not to buy credits?

If you will visit Mistresscosette profile she has a great blog post on how it all works. I got to Tour Master with starter clubs and balls by using her formulas. It's a great read.

Good luck!

RSS