Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Total BS survey's for credits

Fri, Jun 7 2019 10:04 AM (5 replies)
  • MaxAsh
    59 Posts
    Mon, May 27 2019 11:10 AM

Spend 45 mins. on a survey and get to 92% completed and it just stops!

THIS IS TOTAL B.S.

I try to report and it gets me nowhere! Bring back the Video's or give me my dand credirs NOW! 260 are due to me! Pay up or I repoer all as spam BS!

45 minutes WASTED!

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Mon, May 27 2019 8:51 PM

MaxAsh:

THIS IS TOTAL B.S.

I try to report and it gets me nowhere! Bring back the Video's or give me my dand credirs NOW! 260 are due to me! Pay up or I repoer all as spam BS!

45 minutes WASTED!

Who you gonna call?  Ghostbusters?

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Tue, May 28 2019 4:05 AM

That in the 2 plus years that you have been a WGT member and you are just finding out that the surveys don't always work is amazing. Now you will find out that WGT is not responsible for the surveys. Outside companies contract with WGT, operate the surveys, and pay the rewards. You will have to work with the survey company to get any satisfaction.

Good luck. You are going to need it.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Tue, May 28 2019 4:13 AM

If you reported the survey stopping as nicely as you did here No wonder

you got no response. Be a little nicer when you file complaints and you just might get

a positive response, Yelling at them and cursing them is only going get you ignored. It’s not rocket science if you want to be treated with respect treat them with respect.

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Tue, May 28 2019 5:49 AM

MaxAsh:

THIS IS TOTAL B.S.

45 minutes WASTED!

While that can be very frustrating, you do realize that you're getting upset about $2.60, yes? 

Yes, it shouldn't have happened. But it did. And if you keep doing surveys, it will probably happen again at some point. Nevertheless, the stakes are very low, and one should go in with their eyes open. 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2019 10:04 AM

Robert1893:
    While that can be very frustrating, you do realize that you're getting upset about $2.60, yes? 

He/She is an airline pilot allegedly, and by the tone of previous and other posts it would sure be a pleasant trip.

If said statement is true, hard to believe your whining over $2.60

Looking forward to you flying with us again on 'Rant Air'

RSS