Forums

Help › Forums

Consider these small improvements!

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 27 2019 9:01 AM (2 replies)
  • SlayerFan79
    2 Posts
    Sun, May 26 2019 2:15 AM

There are a lot of things people want changed or added in this game.  But I'm just asking for a couple small changes.  Please make it available to gift a friend an older club that I no longer use.  And please change it to where I can have one other person be able to make changes to my country club as I choose.  I should be able to give one more person full rights just as I have.  And maybe let the country clubs create courses or tournaments that are free, at least to those that belong to that country club.  And if we want to publish it for others outside our country club to play,  then charge us at that point.  I have read a lot of peoples discussions and suggestions.  But not many are being taken seriously or those suggestions being implemented into the game.  A lot of these are very small things that would not hurt the purchasing of credits.  Make a few of these and keep us players and customers happy and for us to know we are at least heard by WGT.  Its a fun game but listen to us, and your clients will grow!

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sun, May 26 2019 9:59 PM

SlayerFan79:
    But not many are being taken seriously or those suggestions being implemented into the game.

I doubt yours will be implemented either

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Mon, May 27 2019 9:01 AM

SlayerFan79:
    Please make it available to gift a friend an older club that I no longer use.  And please change it to where I can have one other person be able to make changes to my country club as I choose.  I should be able to give one more person full rights just as I have.

The first one wont happen . WGT would lose money if we could gift our clubs to each other . It would be nice but wont happen . Now the option to give another club member full access to the owners tools should be done . We see threads about missing club owners never to be seen or heard from again . So for a director of the club to have full access would be sensible but it wont happen either .

Any suggestions that make sense always get ignored . Now if you can come up with something really stupid . Like balls that purr like a cat or avatars that look like a waiter . Then WGT will get on board with it . Thats just the way it is . At the same time most players dont ask for a lot of things to be added .But if WGT added every little suggestion they would never stop adding to the game . 

We ask more for game fixes than anything and you see how thats working for us . 

RSS