Forums

Help › Forums

Re: earn free credits no longer available?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 9 2020 7:20 AM (6 replies)
  • Supericadia
    4 Posts
    Sat, May 25 2019 2:07 AM

Has WGT stopped the possibility to earn free credits by completing surveys? If you click on the 'take free surveys' button it just goes into continual trying to connect mode.

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sat, May 25 2019 8:27 AM

Supericadia:

Has WGT stopped the possibility to earn free credits by completing surveys? If you click on the 'take free surveys' button it just goes into continual trying to connect mode.

There are several threads in the forums about the status of free credits - both from surveys and videos.  Look around - for example here and here.  if you don't see an answer to your question - contact Customer Support.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sat, May 25 2019 9:01 AM

Check out Peanut Labs their surveys pay off well. Just try a few different browsers to find one that works, Too many people try to load something with their main browser and if that doesn't work they quit trying. There are many good browsers that still work with Peanut Labs, You just have to keep trying until you find one that works, Mostly I use Opera for them but some say Firefox works for them.

I make enough to buy balls and any clubs I want and donate to Gift of Golf Foundation once a month.

If you have a smart phone you can download WGT mobile and watch the 2 credit video ads and take the Peanut Lab surveys there as well.

Or down load an Android emulator on your PC and run WGT mobile on that. 

• MLDavid
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 8 2020 1:03 AM

I have the mobile app on my Android device. I do not see any options to watch videos or to take surveys.

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Tue, Dec 8 2020 1:21 PM

MLDavid:

I have the mobile app on my Android device. I do not see any options to watch videos or to take surveys.

Do you have an older device? That might be the reason. It should be on your main menu.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Dec 9 2020 3:10 AM

I use iPad and mobile app , I can do videos every day for 150 credits , but have to continually close out and come back in . And it is sometimes possible to do surveys on this web page , top left , earn free credits . They are there if you scratch around . Just seems strange have to do surveys on web page and videos on iPad , but at least I can do them . 

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Dec 9 2020 7:20 AM

MLDavid:

specifically what device?

Kindle for example uses android platform but the apps are unique and in the amazon store. the amazon app does not have the option to watch videos for credits.

if you search for "kindle fire install  google play". you can find instructions on how to gain access to the pure android version and that will give you access to videos.

if that's not it then it might be a country restriction?

RSS