Forums

Help › Forums

Re: SE Blue and Gold apparel / cant get it

Sun, Mar 8 2020 12:10 PM (3 replies)
  • Powerdraw2
    1 Posts
    Thu, May 23 2019 12:04 PM

hello fellow players,

i'm at level 92 Legend, and have pretty much maxed out the blue and gold stuff when i get my sponsors gifts but when i go to change my apparel the blue and gold never show up in any items (hat, glove, shirt..etc), and they seem maxed out?  what am i doing wrong?  thank you!

• dfenseman65
    1 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2020 12:24 PM

I too have inquired, have you got an answer yet?

• WGTShamWow
    906 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2020 5:23 PM

So once you have upgraded your Swing Edge apparel items to level 10, it would depend if you have unlocked the Appearance Tab on your account. If you have, you would go to Edit Apparel, select Appearance, the item type (hat for example), the one you want to show (swing edge hat), and then there will be 4 color options on the left to select from (blue and gold is the right one), and then Equip.

If you haven't unlocked the Appearance Tab on your account, its still an option but I believe the hat color shows when you are simply trying to change the equipped apparel item. 

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2020 12:10 PM

WGTShamWow:
    it would depend if you have unlocked the Appearance Tab on your account.

This is not true exactly.  Maybe better to phrase... Are you sure about that?

In the past when I used only the abilities apparel I didn't have to unlock appearance tab to change color used of my abilities apparel selected.  at least it hasn't always been that way depending on changes or modification WGT has made. 

You just cant have a different appearance item from the club enhanced feature.. if you have unlocked all levels of SE Hat and have it equipped for driver distance you can select any 4 color options and still have full driver distance used without buying the appearance feature.  I had been able to do so in the past.

The appearance feature only applies is you want SE driver distance but prefer wearing a different style hat from a different sponsor.  Unless that is now screwed up.

Before buying the appearance option, i would always choose the desired color option of the item i had equipped for abilities as i favored some over the newer higher  unlocked color options.

That was also before the new EA version was released and any updates that may have occurred since I used that before going ahead and upgrading to the appearance tab which does allow for more customization obviously.

RSS