Sat, Jun 15 2019 9:31 PM (116 replies)
  • Duckster789
    534 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2019 2:59 AM

• Yiannis1970
    3,262 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2019 7:18 AM

overtheedge:

This song fits perfectly with some replies,,lol. MAN! I wish,,,NO wait! Thank goodness I don't think along these lines and to top it off  - truly believe it,,,,,, ouch! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC5E8ie2pdM

Yes, he is.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2019 7:45 AM

Yiannis1970:
    Yes, he is.

Who is ? (In your "opinion" of course)

• Yiannis1970
    3,262 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2019 8:54 AM

Chris (fmagnets).

• KILLER52
    749 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2019 10:47 AM

One thing I might add.... Tina sure has/had the legs of a thoroughbred.

:)     

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Jun 8 2019 2:22 PM

KILLER52:

One thing I might add.... Tina sure has/had the legs of a thoroughbred.

:)     

In her prime - THE SEXIEST - pair of legs compared to ANY woman during her time.

Back on topic; it doesn't surprise me anymore how people can read a post, email, text, etc,etc, soooooo out of context and in the process ruin a friendship and sadly have a completely skewed view not only of the text, email, post, a letter, or whatever for that matter but ultimately an extremely skewed view of the person writing it. 

My Tina Turner post was a joke ! I thought the topic needed a kick start so  - WE ARE ALL "Simply the Best" in our own way of skills, knowledge, hobbies, careers, etc.

Over 20 years ago I said to a very close friend of mine - "emailing and texting are going to destroy humane social interaction and will eventually have a negative effect on the way people interact. WELL, it became worse than I thought. 

Have a nice wkend everyone. Jeff 

• jacktrade51
    10,835 Posts
    Sat, Jun 15 2019 9:31 PM

One of the great owabout live Etour is we can see how really great the very top players are.

2 of them on my friends list, lol.

Also we see how do you win … putting, putting, putting.

I recognize cheating issues in the past (and possibly in future), but there are players that can go really low legitimately.  

Congrats to the Etour players.

RSS