Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Am I being paranoid?

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 22 2019 1:58 PM (4 replies)
  • Badputter01
    365 Posts
    Wed, May 22 2019 4:13 AM

When I enter coin games or play my golfist friends, the accuracy I achieve is, I'd say, acceptable (to me) where I win more than I lose. One big HOWEVER. When playing in internal club tournaments, my accuracy of shots is far less and never achieve what, for me, is an acceptable and decent score. Rarely, do I ever get a sub par score. Anybody got a handle on this? BTW, I'm not whinging, just an observation.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, May 22 2019 9:20 AM

There are different game forces at work when you play those ranked club rounds. The part of this game that keeps challenging you is based on your stroke play scores-the ones you post-and are different than what you see in MP games. 

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, May 22 2019 10:33 AM

YankeeJim:

There are different game forces at work when you play those ranked club rounds. The part of this game that keeps challenging you is based on your stroke play scores-the ones you post-and are different than what you see in MP games. 

The apparel bonuses you get when you play coin games do not work in any tournament round. Those bonuses can make a  big difference in your distance and accuracy. Learn to play without those bonuses and you will become a better player. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, May 22 2019 12:02 PM

borntobesting:
    The apparel bonuses you get when you play coin games do not work in any tournament round.

Better answer and it makes sense that they don't work.

• Badputter01
    365 Posts
    Wed, May 22 2019 1:58 PM

Yankeejim, I used to have bonus apparel. But haven't added any for several months. Are you implying the bonus aparrel ive obtained is still working when playing friends and coin games? But don't when playing internal club tournament.

RSS