skip nav

Forums

Re: The inconsistency is sick with meter as of late

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 26 2019 10:19 PM by JFidanza. 6 replies.
  • JasonDurham United States
    212 Posts
    Sun, May 19 2019 1:52 PM

Hey WGT mind working for a second and fix the meter that seems to be off today? It cost me 100k in coins due to the meter not being the same as last night. But I know how you guys hate us pointing out problems so I’m not expecting much.

Digg
    Delicious
  • DoctorLarry United States
    1,773 Posts
    Sun, May 19 2019 7:53 PM

JasonDurham:

Hey WGT mind working for a second and fix the meter that seems to be off today? It cost me 100k in coins due to the meter not being the same as last night. But I know how you guys hate us pointing out problems so I’m not expecting much.

Jumps happen.  It is mostly on the user end.

Digg
    Delicious
  • K7JBQ United States
    1,324 Posts
    Sun, May 19 2019 8:47 PM
    In other words, the problem is not with the network or the station. Please adjust your set.
    Digg
    Delicious
  • borntobesting United States
    8,065 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2019 1:49 AM

K7JBQ:
    In other words, the problem is not with the network or the station. Please adjust your set.

Don’t tell him that! He won’t believe you. It can’t be on his end. If it is he can’t blame WGT!

(Edit)

Shortly after making this post my meter went to crap. I was at a loss. I never and i mean never have a bad meter, 

I looked at a few things. i then went into the settings and found the answer. On the advanced power settings I always keep it set to performance.. When I checked it I found that somehow it had changed to balanced. I changed it back to performance and my meter went back to near perfection again,

So check your computer settings regularly, Something could cause a change that adversely affects your meter, 

Digg
    Delicious
  • JasonDurham United States
    212 Posts
    Thu, May 23 2019 9:18 PM

borntobesting:

K7JBQ:

Don’t tell him that! He won’t believe you. It can’t be on his end. If it is he can’t blame WGT!

(Edit)

Shortly after making this post my meter went to crap. I was at a loss. I never and i mean never have a bad meter, 

I looked at a few things. i then went into the settings and found the answer. On the advanced power settings I always keep it set to performance.. When I checked it I found that somehow it had changed to balanced. I changed it back to performance and my meter went back to near perfection again,

So check your computer settings regularly, Something could cause a change that adversely affects your meter, 

I have had no issues from that day on? It seems by conversation I had while playing others were having the same issues. I have a 400 meg internet and play on my pc and phone. I rarely have issues with the meter but that day was bad.

Digg
    Delicious
  • DoctorLarry United States
    1,773 Posts
    Fri, May 24 2019 11:12 AM

JasonDurham:
    have had no issues from that day on? It seems by conversation I had while playing others were having the same issues. I have a 400 meg internet and play on my pc and phone. I rarely have issues with the meter but that day was bad.

That does seem to happen sometimes - for a limited period.

That makes it hard to know or confirm what the issue really is.  I just play through or take a break if I already have my CDP bonus for the day.  Like you said, it often clears up - and I don't know why it started or why it stopped!

Digg
    Delicious
  • JFidanza United States
    1,657 Posts
    Sun, May 26 2019 10:19 PM

no mystery

situation normal

Digg
    Delicious
RSS