Forums

Help › Forums

The Game

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 19 2019 12:42 PM (3 replies)
  • dlokey1
    1 Posts
    Sun, May 19 2019 9:15 AM

Two things,1. Please remove the shoe ad, thank you. 2. You would think with all the money made on this game you'll could keep the game going my game is stuck. So how about fixing it for me . I do enjoy the game ,just not the people running it.

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Sun, May 19 2019 10:44 AM

dlokey1:
    my game is stuck. So how about fixing it for me

the Customer Service contact link is down there  V V V V V...it would help them help you if you were a bit more descriptive of "my game is stuck"

• BogeyOne
    1,965 Posts
    Sun, May 19 2019 12:22 PM

dlokey1:

Please remove the shoe ad, thank you.

Get an ad blocker for your browser.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sun, May 19 2019 12:42 PM

dlokey1:

Two things,1. Please remove the shoe ad, thank you. 2. You would think with all the money made on this game you'll could keep the game going my game is stuck. So how about fixing it for me . I do enjoy the game ,just not the people running it.

Most problems occur from issues at the user end.  I know I have had to try different browsers (I'm on PC), roll back Flash versions, clear caches, etc., and they usually work.

If you can describe exactly what you are doing when it gets "stuck" and what actually happens (any error messages?), then contact Customer Support (See "Contact") with that information and ask nicely for suggestions.

You can post specifics here about what platform you are using (PC or mobile) and what actually happens and someone may be able to help - but details are required.

GL.

RSS