Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Bracket tourney 609539

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 18 2019 6:32 PM (3 replies)
  • Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Fri, May 17 2019 1:31 PM

WGT--In the third round, I shot a 56...check my profile...it links back to the bracket....but, the results say I WD...So, not only is it wrong, the guy I would have played in the finals has been shooting scores up to 5 shots higher than mine in each round. Please do the right thing and  let me shoot a solo round with the same conditions, and if my score would have won...credit me the winners share....lol...I beat the guy in the semi's by 10...but it says I WD.

PS, this same tourney didn't update scores after round 2...e-mailed CS about it...didn't get a response.

thanks

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, May 17 2019 3:28 PM

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Fri, May 17 2019 6:21 PM

So...WGT's response below...to paraphrase. Yes we know there was an issue...yes we took your credits...no we're not giving you the credits earned, or a chance to finish the tourney, and, yes, you used 3 rounds worth of ball life...We appreciate your input..eff you very much...

Hey Daniel,

Thank you for your message. We are aware that there was an issue with brackets and kept some tournaments from posting scores, or closing properly. This issue has been resolved and you should see these features acting normally again.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

WGT Member Services

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Sat, May 18 2019 6:32 PM

Wow...gee...they graciously gave me back my entry fee....but not a chance to play the finals...not even the losers share for the finals...and nothing for the ball life.....I'd rather work with Sprint or a cable company than these people

RSS