Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Players in the Room Games

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 18 2019 3:22 PM (4 replies)
  • BMAC610
    3 Posts
    Fri, May 17 2019 4:19 AM

hi - is there a place where you can find out who you have played in the rooms games?

i would like a few rematches lol.

i know WGT keeps a record of what courses you play and what scores you shoot. How about players you’ve played in the Rooms?

any ideas?

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Fri, May 17 2019 5:40 PM

First i assume you're playing on the mobile app(since this is the mobile forum section),unfortunately wgt does not keep track of your courses played or scores when playing in the coin rooms. However, if you want a rematch simple freind the person you just played and if they're amenable you're set. Hope this helps,gl!

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Fri, May 17 2019 7:05 PM

Go to your division ratings,  it lists all that have played in your division,  befriend them and request a few games,   unfortunately u won't be able to play them for coins.  Or you can join an active cc.  

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sat, May 18 2019 5:02 AM

Mobile games are set up as practice games - no official / public records of individual games available.

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sat, May 18 2019 3:22 PM

Mobile does give you a monthly total,  it lists wins loses and ties,  it also lists your tally against your individual friends,  but resets every month

RSS