Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Looking for CC

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 16 2019 9:55 AM (8 replies)
  • FalconDave
    44 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2019 11:43 AM

I'm looking for a casual CC that can tolerate someone whologs on once or a few times weekly, often during weird hours,and maybe only plays a handful of CC events during a month. I'm not a WGT grinder. I have other hobbies that get a bulk of my attention. I have a good reputation with those who know me on WGT and I'm not the type to stir up any trouble. I'm like most of you. When I play consistently, I'm very good. When I play once every other week, I can't putt it in the ocean! 

The times when I'm most likely to participate with others are Mon-Wed PMs Eastern US time.

• waughy2
    14 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2019 5:43 PM

Hey Dave I'm waughy2 the owner of THE SMOKING TEES,  where a level 7 club just starting out with 55 active members sounds like you would be suited too our club , I have sent you an invite check us out mate

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2019 6:41 PM

I have sent you invitation to The Founders Club I think you will fit in nicely ...I understand not everyone is a "grinder" and that's fine with me....We have a real solid core group and tons of events and tourneys when you do have some time to play but no pressure here .....Give us a look....JD(owner)

• Dneirf
    417 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2019 7:23 PM

YOUR PERSONAL GAME IMPROVEMENT CLUB

• BogeyOne
    1,961 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2019 8:44 PM

You will find all that you require and happiness with:

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/584216.aspx

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Wed, May 15 2019 12:40 AM

Hi Dave.

Look no more mate as Fairway Fanatics will have everything you need. 

We dont expect people to grind away 10 rounds a day. We have so much going on but you can choose what to take part in. We have a sign up sheet so you can just put your name down for the league etc or something else like our tours. 

If you like match play we have a long running Fight Club set up where you can take on other players in your division and work your way up the rankings. its not done on quantity its done on quality so not like you have to get loads in. 

We have a great social side, 60-70 people on a day on our forums and telegram/discord. 

All we ask is that you use your pass to gain xp but again dont worry we dont keep track or have targets lol and that you play in what you have signed up for as we really try to keep our participation numbers high and also with no WD's or did not play etc. 

We try to make our tournaments as long as possible to give people as much chance to play in them as we appreciate people might not be able to get 3/4 rounds in a day. 

If you want a friendly and very active club that is relaxed then come give us a go. 

ta Will. 

• Cleworthy
    3,464 Posts
    Wed, May 15 2019 3:04 AM

Play your own way at Friendly golf cc.  http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/587175.aspx

• dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Wed, May 15 2019 5:47 AM

FALCONDAVE....  Invite sent.

504412.aspx?PageIndex=1                 For more info...

• Calvin7004
    1 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2019 9:55 AM

Hi, Will

Like your ways. I´ve send a request to join your Club. Mostly I play on my tablet, and sometimes on the PC. Hope I can join.

Greetings

Jairo

RSS