Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New tablet, no more mobile chat

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 13 2019 6:23 AM (3 replies)
  • DarthMo0
    43 Posts
    Sat, May 11 2019 11:38 AM

I picked up a Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 through Verizon.  Great tablet, but for some reason, on mobile coin games, the little dialog box isn't available.  It's fine on my cell phone and old tablet, but doesn't show up on the new one.  Is this an option now?  Very strange.

• middbrew
    318 Posts
    Sun, May 12 2019 9:17 AM

It should be there. I'm using the same tablet running Android 9.0 as well from VZW and my chat is always there. It's there whether it's in a coin game or a friendly h2h with a friend. 

It sounds like the app didn't install correctly. You might try deleting the app, clearing the cache and memory on the tablet, then reinstalling the app  

• DarthMo0
    43 Posts
    Mon, May 13 2019 6:23 AM

middbrew:

It should be there. I'm using the same tablet running Android 9.0 as well from VZW and my chat is always there. It's there whether it's in a coin game or a friendly h2h with a friend. 

It sounds like the app didn't install correctly. You might try deleting the app, clearing the cache and memory on the tablet, then reinstalling the app  

It's there, it was turned off in the options.  I never knew it could be turned off lol.

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Mon, May 13 2019 8:11 AM

DarthMo0:

Is this an option now? 

Hi mate. Check your settings to see if the chat option is set to "off". See screenshot below. Good luck.

RSS