Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Unfair “sponsorship” feature

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 15 2019 7:48 AM (4 replies)
  • the907man
    1 Posts
    Sat, May 11 2019 2:25 AM

even with the renew sponsorship button turned off, it’s still possible for the game owners to steal your credits. They must know it’s a dirty trick, and that many people fall for their “Free Sponsorship Available” bait. If these folks were ethical, this would not be possible. SOOOO UNFAIR!!

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sat, May 11 2019 4:55 PM

the907man:

even with the renew sponsorship button turned off, it’s still possible for the game owners to steal your credits. They must know it’s a dirty trick, and that many people fall for their “Free Sponsorship Available” bait. If these folks were ethical, this would not be possible. SOOOO UNFAIR!!

And how does the game "steal" your credits?  I never had that happen to me.

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Sat, May 11 2019 5:06 PM

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying. is this on mobile in the coin rooms?

Don't you have to click on the renew sponsorship button for it to reactivate the sponsorship?

Dave. 

• JasonDurham
    216 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2019 8:22 PM

DoctorLarry:

the907man:

And how does the game "steal" your credits?  I never had that happen to me.

He must be renewing those before there ready using coins?

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, May 15 2019 7:48 AM

Check out your transaction history. Looks like you've been spending on club passes more than sponsorship lately. 

https://www.wgt.com/user/transactions.aspx

_CHAMPION 

RSS