Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Worst WGT Players of all Time!

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 10 2019 8:17 PM (6 replies)
  • BogeyOne
    1,965 Posts
    Fri, May 10 2019 4:10 PM

There is plenty of room at the bottom but to get to that lowest level certain traits are required, like:

Not accepting friend invites from members of a country club that tolerates the candidate.

Putting images in this forum that are so inappropriate that they would not want their children or significant other to see.

There are lots more.

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Fri, May 10 2019 5:49 PM

BogeyOne:

There are lots more.

True, like those who for example write a post in the forum called: Worst WGT Players of all Time!

• BogeyOne
    1,965 Posts
    Fri, May 10 2019 6:05 PM

True, like those who for example write a post in the forum called: Worst WGT Players of all Time!

Oh, your rudeness goes WAY lower than any action I have taken.

All I am guilty of is putting topics up which lend themselves for contributions in an effort to keep this forum alive and give others the chance to view what could be interesting responses.

If that doesn't sit well with you that is too bad.

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Fri, May 10 2019 6:16 PM

BogeyOne:

Oh, your rudeness goes WAY lower than anything you try to pin on me.

All I am guilty of is putting topics up which lend themselves for contributions in an effort to keep this forum alive and give others the chance to view what could be interesting responses.

If that doesn't sit well with you that is too bad.

...as i say

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Fri, May 10 2019 7:37 PM

BogeyOne:

Some people are just antisocial keyboard warriors.  Can't name names because of Forum Posting Guidelines.

I enjoy reading the rants from players that do not realize we can see their stats and activity in their profile!!

• BogeyOne
    1,965 Posts
    Fri, May 10 2019 7:46 PM

DoctorLarry:

Some people are just antisocial keyboard warriors.  Can't name names because of Forum Posting Guidelines.

I enjoy reading the rants from players that do not realize we can see their stats and activity in their profile!!

+1

• Duckster789
    534 Posts
    Fri, May 10 2019 8:17 PM

Henry is the best and worst WGT Player of all time!

;-)

RSS