Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Balls

Thu, May 9 2019 11:58 AM (4 replies)
  • gerryniswonger
    1,890 Posts
    Thu, May 9 2019 6:42 AM

Is it possible that you can make the white balls much brighter?  Most of the time I can't see them land and roll.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Thu, May 9 2019 9:39 AM

For sure it's possible, but it must fit certain criteria, e.g. revenue.

Perhaps we may guide WGT to an analysis of such business feature.

Let's start with this:
    How much would you pay for it, per shot, per ball, per sleeve?

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Thu, May 9 2019 11:41 AM

gerryniswonger:

Is it possible that you can make the white balls much brighter?  Most of the time I can't see them land and roll.

I use the replay feature sometimes to figure out what happened.

BTW - never try playing with a black ball!!!!!!!!!!

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Thu, May 9 2019 11:54 AM

gerryniswonger:

I'm no computer wiz, but when I read your question I couldn't help but wonder if there is something that could be done by adjusting your colour settings and/or monitor?  Might be worth reaching out to someone like ScotHope who is more in the know computerly speaking

Thomas

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Thu, May 9 2019 11:58 AM

Hi Guys

gerryniswonger:

Most of the time I can't see them land and roll.

A bit of a double edged sword that, a lot of the time I don't want to see where mine land and roll. The *splosh* is just fine.

As for generating cash though alosso, I was thinking along the lines of polish. Maybe sold in bottles like that xp boost stuff. That and a snazzy line in soft polishing cloths, perfect for that final buff on the tee. Grubby balls would vanish overnight.

It is satisfying though to watch your ball, when it does roll where you want it to. I was lucky enough to witness this "roll" earlier, at Olympic CC.  A gold medal winner if ever I saw one, and buffed to a high sheen to boot.

Olympic CC birdie putt. White lines

Ticket to ride, white line highway
    Tell all your friends, they can go my way. . 

Cheers!

Rich

RSS