Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Keyboard keeps hanging after loading WGT Notebook

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 8 2019 5:02 PM (3 replies)
  • Sevvy53
    65 Posts
    Tue, May 7 2019 11:14 AM

Since purchasing the WGT Notebook I am having problems with the keyboard not working. Problem appears to be intermittent as it will suddenly begin working for no apparent reason. When the keyboard does hang, it will also disable the CHAT features. I have switched between US & UK keyboard settings during the game but it makes no difference. Is this a known bug or have I encounterd a unique problem? Any help would be appreciated

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Tue, May 7 2019 11:54 AM

Try using s different browser . I use Chrome with no problems . Also try Maxthon Cloud 4.9.1000 its also a good browser for the game . If you havent done so since the update , clear your browser cache and dump the cookies . Then reload the game . This will ensure that none of the games files are corrupt .

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Tue, May 7 2019 6:22 PM

Sevvy53:
    Since purchasing the WGT Notebook I am having problems with the keyboard not working. Problem appears to be intermittent

By chance, do you have a wireless keyboard?  From my own experience, my wireless keyboard and mouse will start to act up randomly when the batteries start to go or get loose.

Just a thought.

• Sevvy53
    65 Posts
    Wed, May 8 2019 5:02 PM

Thanks for your time.

I'm using Firefox at  the moment as it was Chrome which began exhibiting the problem. Yes  I have cleared Cache. Will attempt another browser now to see if alleviates the problem however I'm not convinced its the browser, as the ability to type hangs during a round. As I mentioned in the opening post,  this only started after purchasing the WGT Notepad so it is the most likely candidate and it may have fouled up the registry. Unfortunately for me I cannot see a way to get rid of it.

Have since discovered a workaround in that I am able to copy and paste from notepad, which is a bit of an onerous way of doing things but at least it works for me.

RSS