Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Game stuck on “level up” notice. Can’t play game on iPad

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 2 2019 9:33 PM (5 replies)
  • McCoy075
    1 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2019 10:04 AM

I play WGT mobile on iPad. Yesterday, I advanced to level 41. I had 3 options to rent clubs of which none worked.  I can’t get rid of the screen so I can play the game. I deleted and reloaded app. No help. If I can’t play today, I lose my daily xp. Anyone else have this problem?  Help!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2019 10:37 AM

Have a look here   http://www.wgt.com/forums/273689.aspx it's a mobile section and might have your answer. You might also ask your question there if you don't find the answer.

Also, a direct line to WGT is members@worldgolftour.com. They're pretty good about getting right back to you as they don't really monitor the forums for this kind of problem and might not see your issue.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2019 12:03 PM

McCoy075:
    I play WGT mobile on iPad. Yesterday, I advanced to level 41. I had 3 options to rent clubs of which none worked.  I can’t get rid of the screen so I can play the game. I deleted and reloaded app. No help. If I can’t play today, I lose my daily xp. Anyone else have this problem?  Help!

I take it your on a P.C while doing this?

AFAIK you cant post on a forum from a mobile device, I might be wrong!

To save from loosing you daily xp, can’t you log on and play one practice hole on your computer?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2019 12:24 PM

andwhy67:
    I take it your on a P.C while doing this?

You can access and post in the forum from iPads. 

Good suggestion on the CDP.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2019 7:38 PM

andwhy67:
    AFAIK you cant post on a forum from a mobile device, I might be wrong!
    Also possible on Android, albeit not from the app.

Call www.wgt.com and log in there. Forums and other web contents is available, but no Flash contents.

andwhy67:
    To save from loosing you daily xp, can’t you log on and play one practice hole on your computer?

To be precise, a single tee shot is sufficient, if with putter ;)

• Bassmaniac01
    1 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2019 9:33 PM

Yep exactly the same problem on my fire os tablet when I have just reached 41....

RSS