Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Duplicate Tourneys

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 29 2019 1:26 PM (3 replies)
  • okiechuck
    6,407 Posts
    Sun, Apr 28 2019 8:03 PM

Is there a way to delete a duplicate tournament.. I posted a tournament and got a red message so, I went back and double checked everything and posted again. Now I have the same tournament posted twice.  Any help?

Cheers, Chuck

• WGTShamWow
    906 Posts
    Mon, Apr 29 2019 8:43 AM

Unfortunately there isn't a way for a player/owner to delete tournaments but if you message Member Services at members@worldgolftour.com explaining the situation along with the full name of the tournament, they should be able to remove it for you. The only exception would be bracket tournaments, they can't be removed until all slots have been filled. 

Best,
    WGTShamWow

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Mon, Apr 29 2019 12:43 PM

okiechuck:

Is there a way to delete a duplicate tournament.. I posted a tournament and got a red message so, I went back and double checked everything and posted again. Now I have the same tournament posted twice.  Any help?

Cheers, Chuck

Wish I had thought of asking!  I spent a few hundred extra credits on duplicate CC tournaments in the past!  Bad thing was that I was creating tournies for the lower tiers trying to get more to play and not many signed up for them!  Oh well, several of our players made out well!

• okiechuck
    6,407 Posts
    Mon, Apr 29 2019 1:26 PM

Thank you very much!  I did just that and they promised they would take care of it.

Thanks again

Cheers, Chuck

RSS