• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 6:36 PM

bump...

• Kenbo00
    434 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2019 11:46 AM

I don't even know what that means... giving out 30 memberships. lol

Comes off a bit as if one is lucky to get to join your club... there are lots of good clubs. Saying you are looking for members sounds better and less elitest

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 12:58 PM

Kenbo00:

I don't even know what that means... giving out 30 memberships. lol

Comes off a bit as if one is lucky to get to join your club... there are lots of good clubs. Saying you are looking for members sounds better and less elitest

It just means we have about 30 openings... geeeeeezzzz  and actually saying "giving out" or "Handing out" I thought sounded interesting is all.....and its "elitist" btw lol   Just trying to be different from EVERY other clubs recruiting message.....

JD

• Kenbo00
    434 Posts
    Sat, Oct 5 2019 6:38 AM

JDGHOST:

It just means we have about 30 openings... geeeeeezzzz  and actually saying "giving out" or "Handing out" I thought sounded interesting is all.....and its "elitist" btw lol   Just trying to be different from EVERY other clubs recruiting message.....

JD

Understood... my bad. Written word and spoken word can be interpreted many ways. I'm sure you have a great club... it's hard to recruit. Just keep plugging away. 

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Sat, Oct 5 2019 11:17 PM

I actually changed the message on your advice anyway 😊 Best of luck....JD

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 8:20 AM

Welcome Angela our newest bright rising star to TFC.....

• nammvett
    123 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 9:19 AM

FOR THOSE THAT JOIN THE FOLLOWING APPLIES ....

Welcome to a club molded with passion, heritage, and traditions of our game. A club that you will help develop into a club for the members. To help make your transition into club life as easy as possible, PLEASE read our club forum. You'll find a "welcome message" and our "club charter". Both will guide you as to how to be a successful, and supportive club member. Feel free to comment, "say hi", or post questions that we can answer. Again, welcome with our thanks for joining us....THE FOUNDERS CLUB

Looks (and sounds) good to me.  I've been around since 2013,  am a Tour Legend,  been in a few clubs.  Looking to find my actual home in this game.  Question:  do you guys have teamspeak for example.  Please send me some info regarding what I need to do to get started.....thank you very much.  .  .  nammvett (Gary)

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Thu, Oct 10 2019 8:10 AM

Sent you an invite and posted on your wall we have both Discord and a TFC skype room but no teamspeak as of yet.....JD

• HamCandle
    5 Posts
    Fri, Oct 11 2019 8:33 AM

Hey added you as a friend.. didn't know how to send you a message directly. Would love to join your cc. Have played before, but just joined again recently with a new account, let me know!

RSS