Help › Forums

Credit reward videos not working.

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 25 2021 5:27 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • RupMan1
    4 Posts
    Thu, Apr 25 2019 1:20 PM

For the past few months, I've had a problem watching  the videos for free credits. When I click the button (either Samsung phone of iPad) I get a message that reads: Sorry,  No video offers are currently available. Please try again later.  Once in a while I am able to watch 3 or 4 videos before I get this message, but now I get it first thing.  What am I doing wrong?

If I try to watch videos on the website, I get: true[x] no activities available.

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Thu, Apr 25 2019 7:59 PM

RupMan1:

For the past few months, I've had a problem watching  the videos for free credits. When I click the button (either Samsung phone of iPad) I get a message that reads: Sorry,  No video offers are currently available. Please try again later.  Once in a while I am able to watch 3 or 4 videos before I get this message, but now I get it first thing.  What am I doing wrong?

Are you completely closing the app and giving it about 10 seconds to clear when this message appears?  That message typically comes up after 8 or so videos and you need to close the app at that point.

• RupMan1
    4 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2019 6:22 AM

I have closed the program and waited, even tried restarting the phone, but I still get the same message.  I was able to watch one video yesterday before getting the message.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2019 6:34 AM

Try off loading the WGT app entirely from your phone or ipad. Then go back to your app store and download the app again.

• RupMan1
    4 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2019 7:58 AM

Just did that.  No change. Very frustrating.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2019 11:26 AM

Maybe it's a location issue. In the past 2 or 3 days I have watched well over 100 videos and about an hour before I made this post I watched 15 or so  then got the no videos available. Closed the app and opened it right back up and watched around 15 or so more.. Not sure why you aren't able to watch them. 

Also on the web site scroll down past the true(x) message and you should be able to watch a few videos on the Radium one portion of watch videos. 

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2019 11:28 AM

Maybe it's a location issue. In the past 2 or 3 days I have watched well over 100 videos and about an hour before I made this post I watched 15 or so  then got the no videos available. Closed the app and opened it right back up and watched around 15 or so more.. Not sure why you aren't able to watch them. 

Also on the web site scroll down past the true(x) message and you should be able to watch a few videos on the Radium one portion of watch videos. 

• Charlie1AO
    4 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2020 8:34 AM

I am running the beta version on my PC. I could not see video's on the old format, and I can't view them on this version either. Is there a fix for this coming up? Just wondering still!! no replies yet. Just don't understand why those of us using PC's can't get the free credits.

• SJames10037
    4 Posts
    Sat, Mar 20 2021 5:09 PM

I have the very same problem on WGT with my PC. I can't watch any video's but my next door neighbor watches video's all of the time on his phone. 

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Sun, Mar 21 2021 9:06 AM

SJames10037:

I have the very same problem on WGT with my PC. I can't watch any video's but my next door neighbor watches video's all of the time on his phone. 

They are not the same app. Currently, you must use the mobile app to watch videos.

• PAGES
RSS