Forums

Help › Forums

Re: new clubs

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 26 2019 2:48 PM (4 replies)
  • prov1430
    290 Posts
    Thu, Apr 25 2019 2:59 AM

i run a small club its hard enough to find players too come to a small club with out you big clubs trying to poach players have some consideraton for all small clubs as you were small once or are you all just selfish 

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Apr 25 2019 10:29 AM

bs!

You give yourself good chances - 25 active members, L7 and counting...

Have fun!

• Wilberforce369
    941 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2019 4:18 AM

You all are doing great. It takes time to build a good club. You are well on your way. Keep up the good work. 

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2019 2:28 PM

it takes a long time and alot of hard work to get a new club going well. Alot of the old school players follow each other around. Get board then someone they know makes a new club, they go there and same thing happens. So it very hard to get high level/Tiers to join a new club who they dont know. Alot of recruitment of new players is needed, You will find that you get 1 or 2 out of 50 that will be good for your club and be active. 

Takes time but can be done. My club turns 2 years in just over a month and it has been a lot of hard work getting it to where it is but is worth it in the end so keep it up.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2019 2:48 PM

prov1430:

no  one gives a new or a small club a chance 

If I was thinking of joining a different club then this: "we are looking for new players we onlly have 2 rules  help us in tutf wars  and the clash 2nd down load telegream messenger that will get you in the chat room other than that do what you like just help the club thank you we are doing good in the clash for a small club" would certainly put me off yours.

I don't especially want to play in the clash, can't play turf wars and wouldn't download anything I didn't want.  Fair enough that would mean you wouldn't want me anyway but it does also mean you are limiting the field of potential members.

Your club is a fair size with a very active membership, it looks fine for those that want to play that way, and seems to me to be doing very well.

RSS