Forums

Help › Forums

Re: LOOKING TO PLAY MORE GOLF????, DON'T QUIT YOUR CC, CHECK THIS OUT !!!

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 26 2019 9:20 AM (7 replies)
  • DivatDown
    163 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2019 1:38 AM

Hi, My name is DivatDown (Dave) and I am the owner of the OCGL Golf League consisting of about 80 players from the USA, Canada and several other Country's. We are a very well organized Ladder League that has been running for over 6 years now, we also have a great Admin staff and Tourney directors to make the League as fun and as fair as we can. We are affiliated with Case's Ladder so we see our results immediately tracking all match results, as soon as they are posted, along with League news, and all the stats you could possibly want. I wanted to offer you my personal invitation to join our League, not CC League.

We have a great group of guys who are competitors but also great friends. They enjoy organized Tournaments every night of the week, 4 Major Tournaments a year that are played for WGT Credits which are donated by league members, and a Ryder Cup Competition each September. We play between 90 and 125 matches per day, with a good mix of Match Play, and Alt Shot. We also have a Stable ford format on Wednesday nights. In addition, we have a very active Country Club that always sports a half dozen tourneys including a Bracket tourney and some “Credit” tourneys. Members do not have to leave their current CC in order to join our League, but of course, all are welcome to. Again I have a full staff of Administrators/Tournament Directors, and I am really proud of the fact that everyone on our league is willing to help each other. Someone gets better at the game every day. Team Speak is not only our voice chat, but it is also our common game room where you can find other  Members to play. A simple headset or microphone and speakers  will do the trick. Also, we are not able to play “cross-platform” games when players use a cell phone or IPAD. Finally, I have included a link to our website below and I have also included our League email which we monitor constantly.

So if this is something that might interest you, and you are a Tour Master or above, or if you want to know more about us, Please accept a friends invite from myself(DivatDown) or Woogster and we can play a game and answer any questions you might have. Or check out our Website(address below) Thanks for considering and hit em straight. Dave (DIVATDOWN) www.ocgleague. com  (Website)     ocgllader@gmail.com

• DivatDown
    163 Posts
    Mon, Apr 29 2019 5:12 PM

bump

• DivatDown
    163 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2019 12:43 PM

bump

• DivatDown
    163 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2019 12:01 PM

bump