Help › Forums

Re: Charlly92

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 23 2019 12:10 AM (25 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2019 5:48 AM

DodgyPutter:
    That would be fair enough if it wasn't for the fact that some of those saying this do the same in other threads when they think they seen someone unjustly treated.  

Larry was just making an off-hand observation to me. He wasn't accusing the op of anything or criticizing the op. It was a simple observation that wasn't even directed at the op.

As such, it's neither a fair nor unfair statement. It's simply a factually correct one. 

Regardless, this all pretty much moot now since the player was reinstated (as I suggested would happen in the second post in this thread). 

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2019 7:41 AM

After Einstein died, his brain was chopped into 240 cubes, pickled and put in a box marked 'Costa Cider' for twenty years.

That cider tasted relatively good.

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2019 7:49 AM

If you never imagined Einstein to have been a golfer, you are quite correct. 

He arranged lessons at springdale with a young energetic pro .

The first lesson covered chipping and putting and the professional soon realised that his celebrated pupil wasn't nearly as skilled with his hands as with his mind. Still, desperate to help, he kept issuing further instructions every time Einstein failed to make contact with the ball, causing the great man to become increasingly confused and frustrated..

Finally, he asked to be handed a few balls which the instructor duly did, albeit with a puzzled look. Whereupon Einstein threw all the balls at the young man and shouted, "Catch!" Waving his arms furiously, the professional failed to catch a single ball. Einstein paused a moment, raised his finger, and said: "Young man, when I throw you one ball, you catch it. But, when I throw you four balls, you catch nothing! So when you teach, make only one point at a time!"

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2019 7:49 AM
    What the OP and her friend’s supporters should have done was contact CS on behalf of their friend or posted on either Champion or Icon’s wall. CS don’t read the forums and the mods can’t read every post in every thread.
  • Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2019 8:16 AM

borntobesting:
    What the OP and her friend’s supporters should have done was contact CS on behalf of their friend or posted on either Champion or Icon’s wall. CS don’t read the forums and the mods can’t read every post in every thread.

Even more to the point is all that really needed to happen was the player whose account was disabled just needed to send an email to customer service and explain what happened. That's it. 

As Dr. Eistein said: "This isn't rocket surgery." :-) 

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2019 12:10 AM

Word of the day: CLINOMANIA – the overwhelming desire to stay in bed.

RSS